This Privacy Statement is part of and covers the FindinGreece website, its operations, Reservation of Services, Service Agreement and will form part of Terms and Conditions including all Definitions.
FindinGreece respects the privacy of all our guests and visitors of the Website https://www.findingreece.com and ensures that all your personal data is treated confidentially. If you do not fully agree with this Privacy Statement, you should not use this Website and / or proceed with Reservation of our Services.
Which data is processed?
The data of FindinGreece processes can be placed into two categories:
- Personal data, which you fill in yourself the “Contact Us” form or the “Get in Touch” form or Reservation forms for Reservation of our Services, such as your name and email address.
- ‘Traffic data’, which entails that your computer’s IP address is logged and your ‘surfing behaviour’ on the FindinGreece website is monitored.
If you wish to request a Reservation via our website, we will ask you for some personal data in order to identify you. This information is used to process and handle your Reservation and to email to you your Reservation status. We will only send you an email in the following cases:
- As a confirmation of a Reservation / alteration or cancellation. After you have made a Reservation, you will receive a confirmation email with all the information regarding your Reservation. You will also receive a confirmation email after altering or cancelling your Reservation.
- We may ask for your feedback about our Services: A week or so after the provision of the Service you will receive an email requesting you to evaluate our Services.
- If you have made a double request for reservation, you may receive an email to check whether you do in fact want to make more than one reservations.
The purpose of processing Personal Data
The purpose of processing personal data is to handle your Reservation and to improve the user-friendliness of this website. If you request a Service through our website, your personal data is only ever used to handle your request for Service to the best of our abilities and to give us a picture of your wishes and requests. This information helps us to ensure that our website will meet the wishes of our Clients.
Personal Data is only used for the above mentioned purposes.
Personal data security
Your request for Reservation will be made using a secure server. To do this we make our best effort to use secure technology, which encrypts all your personal data. This way, your details cannot be intercepted or used for any purposes other than your request for Reservation.
FindinGreece website will NEVER ask for your credit card details or bank account details.
Protecting your personal data
FindinGreece takes its responsibility regarding the privacy of your details very seriously. FindinGreece will make its best effort to use the correct technical and organisational measures to protect personal data. FindinGreece will never pass on your personal data to third parties without your expressed permission, except for the following cases:
- We will pass on the Reservation’s form information to the Suppliers so that your request can be fulfilled.
- If FindinGreece is legally bound to do so. Although FindinGreece will do everything it can to safeguard the privacy of users of its website and its Clients, it might be requested by law to provide information given to us by you when a request for reservation form has been completed for a Service.
- FindinGreece may disclose your personal data, if it is forced to do so under legal obligation, or in case it thinks in good faith that this course of action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with a legal procedure against FindinGreece or its website, or its associates and partners;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of FindinGreece, the website, its associates and partners or its users;
- To act in emergencies to protect the personal safety of users of FindinGreece, the website, or its associates and partners or the community.
FindinGreece reserves the right to obey legal regulations and rules with regards to your use of this website or information given by you to FindinGreece or information collected with regards to your use of this website.
Traffic data is obtained by:
FindinGreece is not responsible for erroneous bookings resulting from cookies.
Which cookies can be placed, partly depends on how you land on our website (for instance, directly through the address bar or through a link from a search engine or a third-party website), and which pages you visit on FindinGreece (for instance, a search results page or the request for Reservation).
We use log files, just like most standard website servers. In these log files we may store data such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referral/closing pages, platform type, date/time info and the number of clicks for the purpose of trend analysis, site management, tracing user movements in data collection, tracking problems with our servers and the collection of demographic data for general use. IP addresses and the like are not linked to personal data.
Social Links and Chat applications
FindinGreece may store Social Links, Chat and Blog applications for the purposes of verification and research with regards to contacts, promotion and services.
FindinGreece processes the data entered by you during the chat, such as your name, address, date of birth, and your requirements. Conversations stored for the purposes of verification and research will be kept after the point of contact.
FindinGreece reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. If you have any questions and/or comments with regards to this statement, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org