Terms and conditions
- Reservations of services are subject to availability.
- Reservations can be made by persons of 18 years and above. For children and persons under 18 years of age, reservations must be made by an accompanying adult, providing his/her written consent to the participation at the service or activity.
- It is the client’s responsibility to keep and provide valid documentation when required (ID, passport, Visa where applicable etc).
- In case of any comment or complaint, please make sure you address us or our collaborators directly at the time of the incident so that we make sure we find an adequate solution. Otherwise, we accept complaints in written form (via email) the latest 7 days after the provision of the service under question for which we will try to do our best to resolve the issue. However please note our disclaimer below for cases where FindinGreece is not held responsible. It is also important to note that in case of multiple services booked with us for a period extending more than one day, we expect comments or complaints to be done during the time period of service provision; it isn’t expected to receive a complaint message after departure without having had any feedback of that type while providing our service.
- Our prices include all applicable taxes.
- Our prices are based on financial data as of January 2017 and are valid for the current year (2017). In the event of an unexpected increase in VAT applicable immediately, or any similar increase, FindinGreece reserves the right to revise the prices of services provided. Revised prices will be applicable for reservations made more than 30 days prior to the date of service. For services reserved less than 30 days prior, the prices valid at the time of reservation apply.
A reservation is not considered secured until deposit has been made. The amount of the deposit depends on the service required but in any case should correspond to a minimum of 25% of the total amount of the reservation. Where a Service Agreement has been signed, the deposit amount and payment and cancellation policy are stated in that document.
Balance of the reservation must be paid 30 days prior to the date of the service provision, except for reservations that are done during the last 30 days, in which cases the whole amount is expected to be deposited upon reservation.
Please see below, under our cancellation policy, the clause related to non-payment of balance 30 days prior to the date of service, as expected.
Individual activities, with duration of one day or less, are prepaid in full upon reservation.
The vouchers issued for our services are personal and not transferrable to others. In case of change on the voucher data, a fee of 15 € is expected.
General cancellation terms:
- For cancellations made up to 30 days prior to the date of service, no fee will be charged (except for transaction fees).
- For cancellations made 29-21 days prior to the date of service, 25% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- For cancellations made 20-8 days prior to the date of service, 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- For cancellations made during the last 7 days prior to the date of service or in case of non-show, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
If balance payment hasn’t been completed 30 days prior to the date of service, as expected according to our payment policy above, the service is cancelled and the deposit withheld. All date limits mentioned above are inclusive.
Where a Service Agreement has been signed, the cancellation policy is stated in that document.
Cancellations are considered valid in written form (email) and the date of cancellation is the date of the relevant email sent.
No insurance is included in FindinGreece prices or offered in our services. However we strongly recommend that you acquire a travel insurance product that will cover you for the duration of your stay in Greece. Please contact an insurance broker in your own country.
Please note that there is no cancellation or earlier departure insurance either, and the client is expected to pay the whole amount, as stated in our payment and cancellation policy. Please check with your travel insurance at your country of origin for the possibility of covering such costs.
DISCLAIMER – LIABILITY RELEASE
Our prices include the exact services and activities described in our catalogue, so please make sure you read carefully what is included in the product you are interested in and what you should expect from our services. We also advise you to consider your own abilities when choosing an activity or service, as we accept no responsibility for cancellations that may occur due to difficulty level (for example for our walking tours) or other similar factors.
We are not responsible for changes or cancellations that occur due to reasons beyond our control and will, such as delays, strikes, weather conditions, demonstrations, national or religious holidays, conflicts, government actions, any neglect or fault of a third party or any other cause outside our reasonable control.
We are also not responsible for services and products that are not included in our prices, for example the quality of meals or souvenirs purchased at the places of visit. We are further not responsible for any loss or damage caused to your personal belongings during our services or activities.
The quality of accommodation and services provided is to the best of our knowledge and based on our research at the time of conducting the catalogue. Any change or other factor originating by the owner or other provider that may result to inferior quality than expected does not fall in our responsibility.