From 2 to 12 participants
Take one of our bicycle tours to discover Mykonos with authentic images of the island.
All tours explore non touristic, rural parts of Mykonos’ countryside and pristine beaches, not the touristic sites of Mykonos town or any popular, noisy beaches!
Please keep in mind that Mykonos is hilly, so even the easiest track presents challenges.
Price per adult: Upon request*
* Please contact us for all pricing details.
Engage with a fascinating mixture of experiences while exploring Mykonos island on a bike! Take the time to inhale the freedom offered by a cycling adventure and capture each moment with all your senses sharpened.
What a combination! Sunkissed routes through the rural countryside of the island. A glimpse over Mykonos’ hidden gems and pristine beaches. An insight into Mykonian religious, culinary and rural tradition. The sun’s dazzling light mirrored over the azure waters of the Aegean sea. Stress-free, leisurely and fun family tours as well as awe-inspiring, scenic rides on steep slopes.
Our top priority, as you uncover Mykonos on wheels, is not only to provide an unforgettable, authentic, cycling experience through off the beaten track routes, but also to guarantee a safe adventure. At our guided bike tours we provide insurance coverage, first aid, technical assistance, thoroughly maintained bicycles and a selection of trails under the criteria of safety.
During all cycling tours we guide you through the least used back roads to refreshingly pristine beaches, we provide an insight into our cultural and religious heritage, we offer homemade treats and make sure you leave the beach with the best souvenir, some really unique underwater photos.
INCLUDED: As an extra treat, a quaint vineyard following bio-dynamic cultivation and offering unparalleled relaxation moments. The best solution for cruise passengers with limited time but great desire to explore.
Please contact us for more information.
- Fokos beach Participants: Addressed to families, mixed groups, average riders or beginners. Level of difficulty: 2 / 5 | Duration: 3h | Riding time: 1h | Distance: 10 km
- Lia & “private” beach tour Participants: Addressed to average or experienced riders Level of difficulty: 3+ / 5 | Duration: 3h | Riding time: 1h | Distance: 9 km The climb from Lia beach is very steep for the first 300m. Thus, there’s the option of changing part of the route, in order to address the ride to average cyclists as well, by omitting the visit to Lia beach.
- Fokos & “private” beach & Ano Mera monastery Participants: Addressed to experienced or frequent riders. Level of difficulty: 4 / 5 | Duration: 5,5h | Riding time: 2,5h | Distance: 21 km It is addressed to cyclists feeling at ease on main roads and hilly inclines.
- “Private” beach (or Fokos) & Ano Mera monastery Participants: Addressed to average or frequent riders. Level of difficulty: 3+ / 5 | Duration: 4h | Riding time: 1,5h | Distance: 14 km For short part of the trail we ride through busy (during the peak season) roads so this tour requires some familiarization with riding in some traffic.
- MTB training: Wind Turbine – Myrsini & Fokos beach Participants: Addressed to well trained cyclists Level of difficulty: 4+ / 5 | Duration: 4h | Riding time: 2h | Distance: 15 km For those who can handle the extreme, but thankfully short, subsequent inclines, this is one of the most scenic rides.
- Picnic tour at Fokos beach Participants: Addressed to all level riders. Level of difficulty: 2 / 5 | Duration: 4h | Riding time: 1h | Distance: 10 km An easy to manage itinerary with occasional only hills, allowing you to take your whole family or invite even your non-cycling friends along.
- Romantic ride at dusk – with wine by the seaside Participants: Addressed to all level riders. Level of difficulty: 2 / 5 | Duration: 2 hours | Riding time: 1 hour | Distance: 7-10 km (depending on the selected destination beach)
Availability: From March to November
Languages: Greek, English, French, Spanish and Turkish
MEETING POINT: Upon consultation
Starting time: Upon consultation
Duration: Depending on the chosen tour
Number of participants: 2-12 persons
What should participants bring?
- snickers or shoes with a good grip
- comfortable clothes allowing you to breathe and move freely
- bathing suit, dry underwear and a light towel
- a jacket for the evening tour
- waterproof jacket (when weather is rainy)
- backpack for your personal items
- sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and goggles
- optionally some beach shoes, so as to feel more comfortable walking on pebbles as you enter the sea.
The fleet consists of 12 adult mountain bikes of all sizes, 1 woman’s city bike and 1 electric bike. For babies and children we have a baby seat adjusted at the rear of any mountain bike and a trailer, fitting 2 children and being adjusted behind the electric bike. Mountain bikes have 24 gears and front suspension. They are equipped with a small pouch and a bottle holder. The electric bike suits persons taller than 1,60m and cannot be used by inexperienced riders (because of its heavier weight than normal bikes). It is ideal for injured or elderly participants, who can nevertheless balance well on a bike.