WALKING TOUR AW7
From 2 to 7 participants | Level: Medium
Walking marked path No 4 is the best way to discover the area of Aegiali, beyond its more popular beach zone.
Price per person: from 40.00€*
* Please check all pricing details below.
Our walk can start from any location you might be staying at, Aegiali Bay (Ormos), Tholaria or Langada. Our walk will continue clockwise or anticlockwise, depending on our point of departure, and will go past the beautiful traditional villages of Langada and Tholaria, where we will visit the traditional olive press and enjoy our coffee break in the local kafenío (coffee house). We will have the opportunity to see some important sites on the way, such as ancient Aegiali (Vigla), the church of Epanochoriani and Astratios and the picturesque settlement of Stroumbos. Our walk will end at the point of departure.
Availability: All year round
Languages: Greek, English, French, Spanish
MEETING POINT: Aegiali / Tholaria / Langada
Starting time: 9:00 am
Duration: 4 hours
Difficulty level: Medium
Number of participants: 2-7 persons
INCLUDED: Walking tour and coffee break
|No of pers.||4-7||2-3|
- AW1 Walk Katapola – Valsamitis – Katapola
- AW2 Walk Circular path Xylokeratidi – Katapola
- AW3 Walk Chora – Katapola
- AW4 Walk Katapola – Milies (circular)
- AW5 Walk Chora – Kapsala (circular)
- AW6 Walk Chora – Chozoviotissa – Aegiali
- AW7 Walk Aegiali-Tholaria-Langada (circular)
- AW8 Walk Langada – Theologos – Stavros (circular)
- AW9 Walk Langada – Machos windmills (circular)
- AW10 Walk Aegiali – Tholaria – beaches (circular)
- AW11 Walk Vroutsi – Katapola
- AW12 Walk Circular path Vroutsi-Kamari
Extra walking tours can be arranged according to your preferences and desired level of difficulty. Only upon request and depending on weather conditions.