WALKING TOUR AW5
Circular path 4 (Aegiali-Tholaria-Langada)
From 1 to 7 participants | Level: Medium
Walking marked path No 4 is the best way to discover the area of Aegiali, beyond its more popular beach zone.
Price per adult from: 40.00€*
* please check all pricing details below.
Our walk can start from any location you might be staying at, Aegiali Bay (Ormos), Tholaria or Langada.
Our walk will continue clockwise or anticlockwise, depending on our point of departure, and will go past the beautiful traditional villages of Langada and Tholaria, where we will visit the traditional olive press and enjoy our coffee break in the local kafenío (coffee house).
We will have the opportunity to see some important sites on the way, such as ancient Aegiali (Vigla), the church of Epanochoriani and Astratios and the picturesque settlement of Stroumbos.
Our walk will end at the point of departure.
Availability: All year round
Languages: Greek, English, French, Spanish
MEETING POINT: Aegiali / Tholaria / Langada
Starting time: 9am
Duration: 4 hours
Difficulty level: Medium
Number of participants: 1-7 persons
INCLUDED: Walking tour and coffee break
|No of pers.||4-7||1-3|
- Walk Valsamitis – Katapola
- Walk Circular path Xylokeratidi – Katapola
- Walk Chora – Katapola
- Walk Chora – Chozoviotissa – Aegiali
- Walk Langada – Theologos – Stavros
- Walk Langada – Drys – Kambos
- Walk Langada – Machos (windmills)
- Walk Langada tour – Kambos
- Walk Vroutsi – Katapola
- Walk Circular path Vroutsi-Kamari
Extra walking tours can be arranged according to your preferences and desired level of difficulty.
Only upon request and depending on weather conditions.
- Profitis Ilias
- enjoy wonderful landscape
- experience local life in the villages
- visit a traditional olive press