WALKING TOUR AW3
Chora – Path 2 – Katapola garden
From 1 to 7 participants | Level: Easy
This is an excellent opportunity to experience the local life in the villages as well as the fields.
Price per adult from: 45.00€*
* please check all pricing details below.
We will meet at the upper parking area of Chora, from where we will start a tour of the capital of Amorgos. We will stop by the main points of interest and pay a visit to Maria, the local seamstress, who will introduce us to her needlework.
Our walk in Chora will conclude with a coffee break at the traditional taverna at the lower side of the village, before we follow marked path No 2 downhill towards Katapola.
This is a beautiful walk along the stream of Fonias that will take you through some unusual island scenery before reaching the valley of Katapola.
We will then head towards the organic garden, where we will join the local farmer in preparing our delicious meal!
Availability: All year round
Languages: Greek, English, French, Spanish
MEETING POINT: Chora, at the upper parking next to the high school “Kalogeriko”
Starting time: 9.30am
Duration: 5.5 hours
Difficulty level: Easy
Number of participants: 1-7 persons
INCLUDED: Walking tour, coffee break, visit to the organic garden and meal
|No of pers.||4-7||1-3|
- Walk Valsamitis – Katapola
- Walk Circular path Xylokeratidi – Katapola
- Walk Chora – Chozoviotissa – Aegiali
- Walk Circular path Aegiali-Tholaria-Langada
- Walk Langada – Theologos – Stavros
- Walk Langada – Drys – Kambos
- Walk Langada – Machos (windmills)
- Walk Langada tour – Kambos
- Walk Vroutsi – Katapola
- Walk Circular path Vroutsi-Kamari
Extra walking tours can be arranged according to your preferences and desired level of difficulty.
Only upon request and depending on weather conditions.
- Profitis Ilias
- enjoy wonderful landscape
- learn about the history of the island
- get in touch with nature