WALKING TOUR AW3
Chora – Path 2 – Katapola garden
From 2 to 7 participants | Level: Easy
This is an excellent opportunity to experience the local life in the villages as well as the fields.
Price per person: from 35.00€*
* Please check all pricing details below.
We will meet at the upper parking area of Chora, from where we will start a tour of the capital of Amorgos. We will stop by the main points of interest and enjoy a coffee break at the traditional kafenío at the lower side of the village, before we follow marked path No 2 downhill towards Katapola. This is a beautiful walk along the stream of Fonias that will take you through some unusual island scenery before reaching the valley of Katapola. We will then head towards the organic garden, where we will enjoy a lovely break tasting local products!
Availability: All year round
Languages: Greek, English, French, Spanish
MEETING POINT: Chora, at the upper parking next to the high school “Kalogeriko”
Starting time: 9.30am
Duration: 5.5 hours
Difficulty level: Easy
Number of participants: 2-7 persons
INCLUDED: Walking tour, coffee break, visit to the organic garden.
|No of pers.||4-7||2-3|
- AW1 Walk Katapola – Valsamitis – Katapola (circular)
- AW2 Walk path Xylokeratidi – Katapola (circular)
- AW3 Walk Chora – Katapola
- AW4 Walk Katapola – Milies (circular)
- AW5 Walk Chora – Kapsala (circular)
- AW6 Walk Chora – Chozoviotissa – Aegiali
- AW7 Walk Aegiali-Tholaria-Langada (circular)
- AW8 Walk Langada – Theologos – Stavros (circular)
- AW9 Walk Langada – Machos windmills (circular)
- AW10 Walk Aegiali – Tholaria – beaches (circular)
- AW11 Walk Vroutsi – Katapola
- AW12 Walk Circular path Vroutsi-Kamari
Extra walking tours can be arranged according to your preferences and desired level of difficulty. Only upon request and depending on weather conditions. Indicative routes: