WALKING TOUR AW12
Vroutsi – Kastri – Vigles – Kamari (circular)
From 2 to 7 participants | Level: Medium
This is a pleasant circular route that gives you the opportunity to experience the landscape of “Kato Meria”, the “lower side” of Amorgos.
Price per person: from 30.00€*
* Please check all pricing details below.
We will continue along the coastal path, smoothly ascending towards Vigles, a small rural settlement at the top of the hill.
We will then get back on track towards Kamari, where we will find the main road to Vroutsi, only a 10-minute walk away.
Availability: All year round
Languages: Greek, English, French, Spanish
MEETING POINT: Vroutsi, at the church of Agios Spyridon (main church of the village)
Starting time: 10:00 am
Duration: 2 hours
Difficulty level: Medium
Number of participants: 2-7 persons
INCLUDED: Walking tour
|No of pers.||4-7||2-3|
- AW1 Walk Katapola – Valsamitis – Katapola
- AW2 Walk Circular path Xylokeratidi – Katapola
- AW3 Walk Chora – Katapola
- AW4 Walk Katapola – Milies (circular)
- AW5 Walk Chora – Kapsala (circular)
- AW6 Walk Chora – Chozoviotissa – Aegiali
- AW7 Walk Aegiali-Tholaria-Langada (circular)
- AW8 Walk Langada – Theologos – Stavros (circular)
- AW9 Walk Langada – Machos windmills (circular)
- AW10 Walk Aegiali – Tholaria – beaches (circular)
- AW11 Walk Vroutsi – Katapola
- AW12 Walk Circular path Vroutsi-Kamari
Extra walking tours can be arranged according to your preferences and desired level of difficulty. Only upon request and depending on weather conditions.