WALKING TOUR AW12
Vroutsi – Kastri – Vigles – Kamari (circular)
From 1 to 7 participants | Level: Medium
This is a pleasant circular route that gives you the opportunity to experience the landscape of “Kato Meria”, the “lower side” of Amorgos.
Price per person: from 30.00€*
* Please check all pricing details below.
From the village of Vroutsi we will take the path to “Kastri”, the impressive site of ancient Arkesini, an excellent spot to have an overview of the coastline of Amorgos and the surrounding islands.
We will continue along the coastal path, smoothly ascending towards Vigles, a small rural settlement at the top of the hill.
We will then get back on track towards Kamari, where we will find the main road to Vroutsi, only a 10-minute walk away.
Availability: All year round
Languages: Greek, English, French, Spanish
MEETING POINT: Vroutsi, at the church of Agios Spyridon (main church of the village)
Starting time: 10:00 am
Duration: 2 hours
Difficulty level: Medium
Number of participants: 1-7 persons
INCLUDED: Walking tour
|No of pers.||4-7||1-3|
- AW1 Walk Katapola – Valsamitis – Katapola
- AW2 Walk Circular path Xylokeratidi – Katapola
- AW3 Walk Chora – Katapola
- AW4 Walk Katapola – Milies (circular)
- AW5 Walk Chora – Kapsala (circular)
- AW6 Walk Chora – Chozoviotissa – Aegiali
- AW7 Walk Aegiali-Tholaria-Langada (circular)
- AW8 Walk Langada – Theologos – Stavros (circular)
- AW9 Walk Langada – Machos windmills (circular)
- AW10 Walk Aegiali – Tholaria – beaches (circular)
- AW11 Walk Vroutsi – Katapola
- AW12 Walk Circular path Vroutsi-Kamari
Extra walking tours can be arranged according to your preferences and desired level of difficulty. Only upon request and depending on weather conditions.