WALKING TOUR AW11
Circular path Vroutsi – Kastri – Vigles – Kamari
From 1 to 7 participants | Level: Medium
This is a pleasant circular route that gives you the opportunity to experience the landscape of “Kato Meria”, the “lower side” of Amorgos.
Price per adult from: 30.00€*
* please check all pricing details below.
From the village of Vroutsi we will take the path to “Kastri”, the impressive site of ancient Arkesini, an excellent spot to have an overview of the coastline of Amorgos and the surrounding islands.
We will continue along the coastal path, smoothly ascending towards Vigles, a small rural settlement at the top of the hill.
We will then get back on track towards Kamari, where we will find the main road to Vroutsi, only a 10-minute walk away.
Availability: All year round
Languages: Greek, English, French, Spanish
MEETING POINT: Vroutsi, at the church of Agios Spyridon (main church of the village)
Starting time: 10am
Duration: 2 hours
Difficulty level: Medium
Number of participants: 1-7 persons
INCLUDED: Walking tour
|No of pers.||4-7||1-3|
- Walk Valsamitis – Katapola
- Walk Circular path Xylokeratidi – Katapola
- Walk Chora – Katapola
- Walk Chora – Chozoviotissa – Aegiali
- Walk Circular path Aegiali-Tholaria-Langada
- Walk Langada – Theologos – Stavros
- Walk Langada – Drys – Kambos
- Walk Langada – Machos (windmills)
- Walk Langada tour – Kambos
- Walk Vroutsi – Katapola
Extra walking tours can be arranged according to your preferences and desired level of difficulty.
Only upon request and depending on weather conditions.
- Profitis Ilias
- explore the rural territory of Kato Meria
- learn about the history of the island
- get in touch with nature