WALKING TOUR AW10
Aegiali – Tholaria – Ag. Ioannis Chrysostomos – beaches of Aegiali Bay (circular)
From 1 to 7 participants | Level: Medium
This is a pleasant circular route around the northern part of Aegiali Bay combining village life, local culture and the pleasure of the beaches.
Price per adult from: 35.00€*
* please check all pricing details below.
We will start our walk at the beach of Aegiali, following the path towards the village of Tholaria. It is a beautiful walk, passing by old chapels and water springs, while offering great views to the valley of Aegiali.
Once in Tholaria, we will head towards Seladi and the path to Agios Ioannis Chrysostomos, an important chapel of the area. The path deviates downhill towards the beaches of Chochlakas and Psili Ammos, at the northern side of the bay. Once we reach the beachfront, we will continue our way back towards the beaches of Levrossos and Aegiali, the end of our walk. You can then enjoy a refreshing swim, an excellent way to complete a warm hiking day!
Availability: All year round
Languages: Greek, English, French, Spanish
MEETING POINT: Aegiali
Starting time: 9am
Duration: 3.5 h (+1h until Chochlakas)
Difficulty level: Medium
Number of participants: 1-7 persons
INCLUDED: Walking tour
|No of pers.||4-7||1-3|
Amorgos Walking Tours
- AW1 Walk Katapola – Valsamitis – Katapola
- AW2 Walk Circular path Xylokeratidi – Katapola
- AW3 Walk Chora – Katapola
- AW4 Walk Katapola – Milies (circular)
- AW5 Walk Chora – Kapsala (circular)
- AW6 Walk Chora – Chozoviotissa – Aegiali
- AW7 Walk Aegiali-Tholaria-Langada (circular)
- AW8 Walk Langada – Theologos – Stavros (circular)
- AW9 Walk Walk Langada – Machos windmills (circular)
- AW10 Walk Aegiali – Tholaria – beaches (circular)
- AW11 Walk Vroutsi – Katapola
- AW12 Walk Circular path Vroutsi-Kamari
Extra walking tours can be arranged according to your preferences and desired level of difficulty.
Only upon request and depending on weather conditions.
- Profitis Ilias
- unexpected views on Aegiali bay
- learn about the history of the island
- get in touch with nature