WALKING TOUR AW2
Xylokeratidi – Nera – Circular path 7 – Katapola garden
From 1 to 7 participants | Level: Easy
An ideal option if you are located in the area of Katapola but wish to get the feeling of the farming hinterland of Amorgos.
Price per adult from: 25.00€*
* please check all pricing details below.
We will meet outside The Big Blue Café at Xylokeratidi and we will walk past this beautiful fishing village towards its exit to the west. Walking alongside the coast, we will reach the small settlement of Nera and shortly afterwards we will deviate on marked path No 7 towards the interior of the island, leaving behind us the bay of Katapola.
Pure Cycladic farmland lays ahead us as we complete a circle around the hill, before heading again towards Xylokeratidi.
Our walk will conclude with a visit to the organic garden, where our local producer will introduce you to his farm and work.
Availability: All year round
Languages: Greek, English, French, Spanish
MEETING POINT: Xylokeratidi, outside the Big Blue café
Starting time: 10am
Duration: 3 hours
Difficulty level: Easy
Number of participants: 1-7 persons
INCLUDED: Walking tour and visit to the organic garden.
|No of pers.||4-7||1-3|
Amorgos Walking Tours
- AW1 Walk Katapola – Valsamitis – Katapola
- AW2 Walk Circular path Xylokeratidi – Katapola
- AW3 Walk Chora – Katapola
- AW4 Walk Katapola – Milies (circular)
- AW5 Walk Chora – Kapsala (circular)
- AW6 Walk Chora – Chozoviotissa – Aegiali
- AW7 Walk Aegiali-Tholaria-Langada (circular)
- AW8 Walk Langada – Theologos – Stavros (circular)
- AW9 Walk Walk Langada – Machos windmills (circular)
- AW10 Walk Aegiali – Tholaria – beaches (circular)
- AW11 Walk Vroutsi – Katapola
- AW12 Walk Circular path Vroutsi-Kamari
Extra walking tours can be arranged according to your preferences and desired level of difficulty.
Only upon request and depending on weather conditions.
- Profitis Ilias
- enjoy wonderful landscape
- discover agricultural architecture
- get in touch with nature