OLIVE PICKING ON AMORGOS ISLAND
1 November– 25 November 2018 – 8 night package
Be part of the most authentic Greek experience and share the fun!
Sign up for our Olive Picking special offer and visit Greece during one of the best seasons to explore the islands. You will be able to experience everyday life among the locals, learn about olive oil production and take your own bottle of the oil produced back home!
TIP: We strongly recommend the dates from November 15th to November 23rd 2018, in order to attend the local celebration of the famous Monastery of Panagia Chozoviotissa in one of the most impressive settings in Greece.
Price per person: 365.00€*
*please check all the prices details below.
JOIN THE LOCALS IN ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CELEBRATIONS OF RURAL LIFE!
Enjoy a our special offer to be part of one of the most authentic Greek experience, share the everyday life of the locals, learn about olive oil production and local traditions!
Our 8 night package is offered from November 1st to November 25th 2018.
However we strongly recommend the dates from November 15th to November 23rd 2018, in order to enjoy the annual local celebration of the Monastery of Panagia Chozoviotissa on November 21st, a once-in-a-lifetime experience in one of the most impressive settings in Greece.
The programme is offered at the price of 365€ per person in shared double/twin room.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 8 night accommodation in shared double/twin room* in hotel in the picturesque village of Langada
- Breakfast daily
- Arrival and departure transfers from/to the hotel**
- 5 days of olive picking (6 hours of labour in a unique atmosphere per day)
- Lunch break daily during olive picking
- Visit to the olive press to press the olives picked, oil tasting
- One bottle of the olive oil produced
–> The price does NOT include air fares and ferry tickets.
- Discover the local everyday life
- Get in touch with Amorgian people
- Learn about the oil production techniques
- Learn about the local traditions
- Get your own olive oil bottle